- Not being held at the moment.
Relaxation & mini beauty treatments for £10.
Eyes, threading, NYR Organic facials, ear candling, massage, de-stress, feet, reflexology, aromatherapy, gellish nails, chakra clearing.
Books, jewellery, NYR Organic products (Neal’s Yard Remedies)
Refreshments, Hot Cheese Toasties, Cake,
Don’t want a treatment? Then why not come along to relax as ……..
Every BIG Friday includes:
- a chill out zone to enjoy your coffee & refreshments.
- Book sale (and book donations are very welcome too)
- Beautiful building with amazing views. Great parking too!
- And there may be other unexpected seasonal stalls too
The Copthorne Jubilee Pavilion, RH10 3JQ, is on Copthorne Bank opposite the allotments, and has good free off-road parking
For up to date news and communication join our Facebook pages which are:
- For our regular email advising you of ‘What’s on At the Pavilion’ go to the contact page on the Copthorne SCA website to sign up.
- For the newsy emails from Helen Reeves go the contact page on this website
The rental profit from the stalls forms the basis of the BIG Friday fundraise, as do profits from the refreshments and all donations for books + magazines. The BIG Fridays are fundraisers organised by Helen Reeves www.helen-reeves.co.uk on behalf of the Copthorne Sports & Community Association to help run this facility www.copthorne-sca.co.uk, whilst trying to create local facilities that villagers have been asking for. Profit from stallholders fees, refreshments & book sales go to CSCA for running costs of the Pavilion
Therapists and stallholders charge for their products or services.
Contact me on 01342 716081